Tuesday 22 February 2011

Common.

Continuing on from yesterday, after the joys of Topshop we headed to the Common, armed with a camera. My friend Evie is a budding, and very skilled photographer, so we decided to take a few pictures. I am in love with the outfit I am wearing; it is simple but not many people would wear something like it! The jacket is one of my favourites. I got it for my birthday in November and have been wearing it non stop since! It is from Zara kids. I love Zara kids because some things in there are exactly the same as the adult shop but at a fraction of the price! The dress is just in at Topshop and the socks are from Topshop also. The shoes are New Look. I wanted to put some photos up that Evie took but there were so many great ones that it was hard to narrow it down to a few! Sorry if there are too many!
 This has got to be one of my favourites. It isn't exactly Vogue standard but sums up my friends and I so well.
 This is a photo of all of us. Evie, me and Amy.
 I adore this photo. I hope I don't sound too vain!


 Here you can see my outfit. Sorry if it was too dark, we were losing light.





 I absolutely love this photo. Evie has managed to make it look mysterious and spooky but still absolutely stunning.
 This is my stunning friend Emilia.

Love Lily x

16 comments:

Jenny / Rocknrollerr said...

looks like fun!
x

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment and for following, following you too now :)

the photos are lovely, loving your dress! ox

LilyAnn said...

Thank you!
x

Mary Lee said...

these pictures are so so gorgeous! you, amy and lily are so pretty and you lookg amazing in that dress! :)

LilyAnn said...

Thanks so much! :)

Mary Lee said...

i meant evie :p sorry

YaeJin said...

Lovely photos :)

Audrey said...

Love all the photos! So magical! ^-^

Eavan.Ruby said...

Wow, the photos are amazing! I love your dress so much, might just have to purchase it myself!

Deffo' following!
Perhaps a follow in return for my me and my friend Eavan's new fashion blog, not much has really been added to it so far though.

Eavan.Ruby said...

{Also my blog is rubyeavan.blogspot.com}

LilyAnn said...

Thank you!
Yes I'll definitely check out your blog :) x

claire said...

such great photos!! I love love love that dress.

treschiccs.blogspot.com

Izzy said...

Love your dress and coat. Gorgeous photos. Hope you visit back :)
www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

LilyAnn said...

Thank you! Yes Evie is definitely going to be doing something in photography in the future!

Reg Rodriguez said...

great photos!!! looks like you and your friends are having a fun time! fun and beautiful! :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Emilia said...

aah you look gorgeous in all of them!!
emiliabrown.blogspot.com