Sunday 20 February 2011

London Fashion Week

As you probably know, its London Fashion Week and as you may have guessed, this is one of my favourite weeks of the year! I went up to Oxford Street as I needed an outfit for tomorrow night and everywhere was hyped up. Topshop were doing mini-makeovers and talks about the catwalk make up. I was speaking to one of the ladies with my friend and she was lovely! She's a freelance fashion journalist and used to work at Vogue! She complimented us on our look and told us about working in fashion. All I can say is it has just made me even more desparate to do fashion! She gave me her email and told me to keep in touch as she may be able to provide me with contacts when I leave university. Also, three girls from a fashion blog took a picture of my friends and I for their blog. I feel honoured! You should check them out: http://www.make-lemonade.com/
Lily x

4 comments:

Mary Lee said...

ah you're so lucky with your contacts! i saw the video and it looks amazing!

Emilia said...

today was great :) i love your blog background tooo

LilyAnn said...

Haaha I look so bored :P
It was :) thankss ;P

The Blinding said...

aaaw your blog is really sweet, i just think the photos need to be abit bigger! but apart from that is lovely xxxxx