Saturday 12 March 2011

H&M

Sorry for not posting in agess! Finally handed in my GSCE options-its all very exciting!

Anyway, have any of you seen the 'Shades of white' article in H&M's spring magazine? I found this collection absoulutely gorgeous! My mother and I spent hours in H&M searching for all these stunning pieces. Sadly, most of them couldn't be found either in the shops or online.

This waistcoat is gorgeous, and I love the customised shorts
This is one of my favourite pieces-the picture does sadly not do it much justice
My lovely mother bought me these cool trousers to share with my sister! I cannot wait till the weather is warmer so I can wear them!
The dress in the top right picture is gorgeous and I adore the shorts in the picture below. They are so cute and I can just imagine how great they would look on the beach.
I love the whites and they make the pieces look pure and simply beautiful! I love this new collection and it is very different to some of H&M's other designs. My favourites are the lace dress, white waistcoat and white woolen shorts. I am desperately yearning for all the items however!

Which pieces do you like?

1 comment:

Emilia said...

i love the lace dress, its gorgeouss :)
emiliabrown.blogspot.com